Tuesday, July 22, 2008

No New Quilts - Does a Craft Room Count?

Well, I haven't been doing much quilting because I have finally moved into my new garage apartment and my craft room is full of boxes. Most of this stuff I haven't seen in 3 years, so it was like Christmas opening them up, but the downside was that I never dreamed that much fabric! For the last 2o years, I have stored my fabric in containers under the beds...mine and the 2 guest rooms. When I used it, I only pulled out the color containers I needed. I was blissful in that state of denial. Now! I need to get the craft room organized and make a bunch of quilts.

I just signed up for the Summer Stash Challenge at Eileen's Attic. I have to make a quilt before the end of August so that should get me cleaning and organizing so I can actually quilt. Actually, I have a number of things that I want to work on, but the idea of organizing all that "stuff" is a bit overwhelming, but with a challenge in my view, I'm ready to go.



No comments: